- Me: oh thats cute
- : *checks price tag*
- Me: no its not
- Doctor Who: I would like to call this meeting to-
- Lord of the Rings: Why are you in charge? I mean, your show is the oldest, but I was around a decade before you, and Sherlock Holmes has been around since the 1880's. If we're going off fandom age, Doctor, Sherlock should be in charge.
- Doctor Who: You're usually the rational one, but have you gone mad? Because of BBC, Sherlock is, well, not like he used to be.
- Sherlock: *sitting in the corner rocking back and forth* 18 months, 18 months, 18 months, 18 months, 18 months, 18 months-
- Harry Potter: We know Sherlock, we know. It's been almost 2 years for us too, except we've finished, You have somehing left at least. We don't.
- Doctor Who: If you don't mind, we have an issue we need to discuss-
- Supernatural: If you're all quite done being English, the Doctor has something to say!
- Avengers: Calm down SPN, it isn't the end of the World he's announcing. But if it is, I know some great heroes that can help you out.
- Hetalia: America's the hero! He'll save you!
- Black Butler: Promise a demon your soul and you won't need heroes, he'll save you.
- Supernatural: Did somebody say demon?! *salt at the ready*
- Doctor Who: There's something really important I need to tell you!
- Sherlock: 18 months, 18 months, 18 months, 18 months, 18 months-
- Supernatural: Is he possessed? I mean, my show had it's season finale recently and I'm not like that!
- Sherlock: *jumps on the table* Your eye is twitching, a sign of nerves, and you looked up into the upper left corner of your eye before saying that, only for a second, but it's enough to prove you're lying. You have been in the state or hysetria that I'm currently in, you're just good at hiding your emotions!
- Lord of the Rings: He's doing it again. Sherlock, that's enough deducting for now. Last time, you found out that Homestuck and Hetalia have a 'mutual respect' thing going on.
- Homestuck: People hate on our fandoms, we stick together. We never made it not obvious.
- Hetalia: We're moirails, where have you guys been? (pases Homestuck some pasta)
- Doctor Who: IF WE ARE ALL QUITE DONE! *cough* Are we just going to ignore him in the seat near the end of the table?
- *everyone looks to said seat*
- Hannibal: Hello, my name is Hannibal. My show is new. I brought food if anybody would like some? I made it myself.
Can I still be considered a part of the Star Trek fandom even though I’ve only seen the new movies?
I’m guessing not, but I’d still really love to be one of you guys. (Especially considering I was 9 when the last movie (before the 2009 one) came out. So hopefully I can be forgiven for that.)
the star trek fandom might be the nicest so far wow
good job star trek fandom you keep truckin on
- Parents: be yourself
- Me: -is self-
- Parents: wait no